I wanted to share with you the notes I took from a breast cancer video from Barbara O’Neill. I might help you or anyone you know who suffers from breast cancer or just as prevention information. I pray that it will be a blessing.
* Please note that I might have missed writing down some things so I encourage you to watch the video. And don’t hesitate to add a comment in the section below this post.
“If you don’t find a cause you’ll never have a cure”
- Phone in the bra. Keep it away from you as much as you can.
- Laptop on the lap. Computer frequencies coming to the breast.
- Trauma, sadness…
- Material and fabric of bras (most tissues in the breast are lymphatic tissues. Bra wires block the system. It is like if a vacuum is blocked, waste can build up).
- Weak tissues. Build muscle system: Do push-ups every day!!! If it is difficult for you, you can do push-ups on your knees or on the wall.
- Hormonal imbalance. If the hormones are perfectly balanced: no breast cancer!
Symptoms of hormonal imbalance:
- Menstrual period early (16 and 18 should be the normal age)
- Heavy periods
- Tender breast
- Breast cancer
- Pre-menstrual tensions (emotional before period, depression)
- Cysts in ovaries
- Fibroids on uterus
The monthly cycle
- Sex hormones are made from cholesterol (a very important lipid in the body. There is no proof that cholesterol cause heart disease. Heart disease is a “damage of arterial walls”, then cholesterol plug out the arteries. If a person is on cholesterol medication they will have hormonal issues), then progesterone is made, then estrogen, and testosterone.
- Estrogen is a cell proliferator. It causes massive cell growth.
- If estrogen remains high, it is bad.
- Progesterone. The happy hormone. Many women are unhappy because of this hormone imbalance.
– Day 1: begin to menstruate (progesterone is low), estrogen is low but by day 7 it’s rising. As the cells proliferate it creates massive cell growth inlining of the uterus.
– By day 14 egg progesterone is rising. Increase sexual desire at this time of the month. Has an effect on the cervix.
When sperm goes into an egg cell, progesterone levels increase to 200%.
– If a woman is not feeling well during pregnancy means that progesterone levels are low
– If no conception happens by day 26, progesterone levels decrease, and estrogen.
– Blood drop, then it’s day 1 again.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like that for many women today. WHY?
- #1 the pill (devastating effect on men and women). Pharma grows a lot of wild yams that contain diosgenin, which can be converted into progesterone. They can’t patent what the body makes, so they came up with synthetic estrogen and progesterone. It causes a disruption. The body thinks it’s pregnant so it stops releasing the egg. So progesterone is not being maintained. Progesterone should be #1 then estrogen. Estrogen is becoming dominant and there is progesterone deficiency!!!! THIS CAUSES LUMPS AND CANCER IN THE BREAST!ESTROGEN IS A CARCINOGENThey had to add progesterone in order to lower breast cancer. Does that help? No
Years later: Hot flushes, depression, no desire for sex…
Some women then get hormone replacement therapy, which is equal to more synthetic hormones and more changes.
- #2 meat: hormones in animals, and sick/stressed animals that have an impact on the human body when meat is eaten.
- #3 plastic: Plastic contains phenoring which allows entry in the cells. If you really have to use plastic, the best plastic is the hard plastic.
- #4 Herbicides, pesticides, non-organic fruits, and vegetables (round up).
- #5: underwear types and fabrics
How to conquer?
- # 1 eliminate: wrong habits corrected + nature assisted
– Change underwear with natural fiber
– Eat a plant-based diet, preferably organic
– Electromagnetic excess
– Exercise program (pushups, swimming, rebounding).
– For large breast, wear a sports bra because tissues can get damaged.
- #2 Laundry, toothpaste, chemicals… to eliminate all!!!
- #3 Liver has ability to detox (see book “Self Heal by Design” from Barbara O’neill), especially estrogen. It needs B vitamins (6, 9 and 12), cabbage daily!!! Sauerkraut is excellent, as it increase the release of vitamin B,. Flax seeds and chia seeds are great.
- #4 herbs: God gave herbs for the service of men
“He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;” –
Get one or two of those herbs: dong quai, chaste tree, maca, evening primrose.
Wild yum cream!!! On skin twice a day, 3 weeks a months
- No glucose: cancer cells consume 15 times more glucose than any other cells. No fruits for 6 weeks. Consume a lot of vegetables, legumes, nuts, a little whole grains (low carb diet)
- Oxygèn: exercise, fresh air, breath deeply. Cancer can not live in the presence of oxygène
- Alkaline environment: the best are vegetables. Cooked or raw. Minerals determine the alkalinity.
- The breast has to be looked after: castor oil compresses!!! Has the ability to break up any lumps. 24/7. It penetrates and cleanses the area. A few lines of clothes. Placed on the lump and covered with plastic (just the véhicule to hold the oil going into you). The same compress can be used a dozen times. Put more oil every 24h. If a wound is open, change every day.
- Sunshine on the breast (but do not burn it. Be moderate in all good things)
- Poultices: charcoal and slippery elm.
- Positive attitude:
“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you” – 1 Thessalonians 5:18
“A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.” – Proverbs 17:22
- Drink a lot of water
- Sleep 8 hours
Results will take months. We need to bring back the balance. Might take months or 2 years for some, so be patient.
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” – Galatians 6:9