If you plan to cook tofu or veggie meat, this sauce recipe will go very well with it.
Honey Butter Sauce | Vegan Recipe
- 4 tablespoons non-dairy butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegan honey
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, add garlic and cook until slightly brown.
- Then add the sugar, soy sauce, vinegar or lemon juice and vegan honey (or agave syrup, or maple syrup).
- Cook on low fire until it starts to thicken and turn off the fire.