Rotelle pasta with Ratatouille sauce
- 1 pack of rotelle pasta
- 2 medium onions
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 eggplant peeled and diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 can of diced tomato
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Sea salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- In a pan, put the cooking oil and fry onions. When they start to become soft, add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Put the eggplants and leave for a few minutes (add some oil or water if necessary).
- Once the eggplant is almost cooked, add the diced peppers and zucchini and simmer for 5 min.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in boiling salted water.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the pan.
- Add some sea salt to your taste and the sugar (it will break the bitterness of the sauce).
- After simmering for about 5 min, add the balsamic vinegar.
- Once the pasta is cooked, put it directly in the pan and add a drizzle of olive oil on the pasta.
Enjoy with some vegan parmesan!